From: Danny
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 7:41 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] 6cyl question #2...Help!

Hello again my mopar loving friends, and Happy New Year! Well I have been
searching my tail off and thanks to all who helped my out the first time
about finding info on people would have maybe a 2bbl or 4bbl intake
manifold. Alas, I have seached the whole net, e-mailed 18 different people.
and no one has a setup like that for a mopar 230 6cyl, They of course have,
Chevy,Ford, and even Studabaker setups for there 6cyls. And now thinking
about my power problem. ( I don't really know if running straight pipes out
will give it that much more HP ) and knowing that stock HP to the wheels as
is , is about 90HP. I might try to swap it out with a V-8,....as a last
ditch effort. but I don't know how hard it'll be to convert. I'm new to
Plymouths So I really honestly clueless and the only thing I know is that I
LOVE 58's.  So basically what I'm trying to ask if Anyone in the Forward
Look has a 2bbl or more then one bbl setup ?.. Or hard much work would it be
to convert to a V-8, I thank you all in Advance.

Thanks again!
Danny