[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth

Hello everybody
greetings from Italy
would like to install a 383 in my 58 Plymouth, but motor mounts are different. Anybody has a set for sale, or how can I modify the 318 mounts to fit the big block?

Another problem: need to transport a car from Borger, Texas to Los Angeles port. Anyone is going that route with an empty trailer and would like to earn some extra money?
Please let me know

Thank you for the help Antonello Jelitro