[FWDLK] Zach's comments--from Zach

I'm terribly sorry that some folks didn't get my point. My point is, watch out for those people regardless of their politcal viewpoint, that would try to take away our rights. For a number of years, I have been very involved in the old car hobby, and love all old cars in general. I'd simply like to apologize to George, Neil, and Vincent,(and any others) for bringing up something they don't care to talk about.  Sorry I brought it up--.Happy Motoring! Enjoy it while you can!   Zach--