[FWDLK] 56-57 PLYM V8 brackets

Hello list members
After not being able to locate a 'coil to manifold adapter bracket' for my 57 FURY, I had them made.
I believe they are p/n 1670381
It was more difficult than origionally thought.
I was only able to get 3 other people interested so I went for at  5  @ $50 each.

Unfortunately 1 died in production,,,,,,and 2 are 90% done but not totally correct (close)

I am of course using 1 and have sold the other 1 to the first person to express an interest about a month ago.

The reason for this e-mail......
I have 2 that are done except for holes and deburring and clean up.  From a slight distance they are correct but would not pass an 'up close and personall' type inspection.
If anyone out there needs one,,,,not for show,,,,but for actual coil bracket mounting,,,,,I would be pleased to sell you them at $25.
They did cost me $50 but thats life.

NOTE: on the slim chance that 4 to 5 more will ever be needed in the future,,,,,the shop will make them @ $60 each and they will be 'perfect' (learning curve apparently)

ED
LI  NY