[FWDLK] MPG---

Man, 42 MPG sounds alright my me!!!  But that Honda hybrid that has been out for a year or so gets really good mileage- upwards of 100 mpg, I think. I'm sure a lot people would turn their nose up at diesels, but they are a forgotten vehicle where mileage is concerned. The Volkswagen diesel, the TDI, introduced just three years ago is somewhere in the 50 MPG range, and low in emissions too, although it still has that diesel aroma. I' ve worked on Mercedes diesel cars for a few years now, and I like them a lot, although they are not super high on the MPG chart. But they get good mileage for a "big" car. And I love my DeSoto, even though she drinks a lot of  gas. Zach--