[FWDLK] 61 Plymouth find

I got a call yesterday from 61 Plymouth owner who needs to move his cars to
a new owner or owners since there are 4 61 Plymouth 4 doors sedans
available.  I stopped and looked at three of them today and was happy to see
some very decent solid cars available.  Only one which I saw had any
significant rust and none had any serious damage other than scrapes to
passenger side doors in a couple of cases.  They are stored on some property
which has just been sold and they need to be moved within the next few
months.  If someone here wants them but can't get here soon to get them they
could be temporarily stored at my place with a few of their cousins.

He doesn't have a fixed price of any sort on them but would like to get a
reasonable price and that is it.   All are slant six with standard
transmission.  They are belvedere and Savoy models and all were good running
condition when parked.

The owner is Andy Ditter

Phone no is 402 993 6066 and cell is 402 750 2096.

His email address is arditte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a few pictures which I got of two of them today if anyone is
interested and will be sending them along to him also so he should be able
to send them to you.  If he can't I will.

These are good basic 61s with a lot of potential located in central
Nebraska.

Terry----enjoying the 67 degree weather today!!