[FWDLK] Conversation with Virgil Exner, Jr.

[FWDLK] Conversation with Virgil Exner, Jr.

I had a wonderful "interview" last night with Ex, Jr.!  I'd like to thank
everyone who mailed me with their questions for Mr. Exner.  I'm sorry I
didn't get a chance to ask all of them directly--though we did get around to
most of them in nearly 2 hours of conversation--but the good news is that he
invited me to call him again, so I'll get a chance to ask the ones I missed.
I plan to do some reading from the extensive bibliography he is sending
concerning Exner material (which I'll post to the web, with his permission),
and then would like to call him back for a follow-up in the near future.

It will take me a few days, but I will type up Mr. Exner's responses and
(with his permission) post them on the Online Imperial Club website--I hope
you find them as interesting, informative, and entertaining as I did!  (If
anyone who would like a quick answer to the question(s) they submitted,
please let me know.)

A good friend of both Exners, Del Coates, is writing the definitive Exner
book, which should be published late in the year.  Ex, Jr. said he would be
very pleased if we Exner fans from the OIC and Forward Look clubs would take
a minute to write to Mr. Coates and let him know of our enthusiasm for this
book.  If you're interested, you can send him a note at:
dcoates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best Regards,

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan