[FWDLK] Custom Sway Bars for our cars

Mopar Groups:

I am having a custom sway bar made for my Poly stroker vehicle and thought some on these lists might be interested/benenfit from this mfgr.; Quickor Suspension.

The contact is Quickor Suspension, 1-503-654-2175, ask for "Mikey".  Web contact is www.quickor.com.

Take care,
Gary Pavlovich

Parts/car transactions and negotiations are private mail. Please do not post these messages through the Clubhouse public discussion address. Thanks!

'62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines: http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mletiq.html

This email was sent to: davidd.curtis@xxxxxxxxxxx