[FWDLK] '56 Plymouth radio question/part needed

[FWDLK] '56 Plymouth radio question/part needed

Hello All,
                I'm restoring a Mopar model 916 ('56 Plymouth search tune) for a friend/fellow listmemeber. I was wondering if any of you know what the '56 owners manual says about the sensitivity switch settings on the right inner knob of the radio. I'm working on the search mechanism of this radio and want to make sure it works properly before I send it back to its owner. Also, does anyone have a decent set of two inner and two outer knobs for a '56 Plymouth radio? Let me know. Thanks for all of your help.
Take Care,
Frank