[FWDLK] Chump Change! - '55 Plymouth

  Come on guys! I have listed my car in a bunch of ads, most will be printed tomorrow. Some are online right now. I have had a couple requests, and will be showing it to 2 people this weekend. One from Arizona and one from Palm Springs.

  What bothers me is that neither of these people are MoPar people. The one guy says he is just looking for something to play around with.... It's killing me here! He says he has a couple fords and will be by Saturday to look at my car.
  Doesn't anyone on the list want a '55 Plymouth???? PLEASE!!!!! I want it to go into good hands.... I do offer a FORWARDLOOK discount!!!! (Kinda like a senior discount, but without requiring a photo ID).

In all seriousness, does anyone here know anything about purchasing a car from a place like "Memory Lane" in SoCal? Will the cars title say salvaged? Or do they keep cars that they resale separate???  Thanks Guys

Best Regards,
Josh