[FWDLK] 1958 Belvedere for sale

For sale 1958 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr hdtp. Toreador Red and White.
Newer paint job is nice but not show quality. Very solid floors and trunk.
Has all the goodies 318 2x4's 3 speed push button. Sportone trim and bumper wings. Has the original oval aircleeaners. Very detailed engine compartment. Goers trunk kit.  New interior. 95 % original nothing is hacked. Also have alot of parts that go with it. $15,000 or possible trade for interesting 60's Mopar. Car is in San Antonio, TX. I can email pics upon request. Serious only please.
Thanks.
 Boyd Crompton