[FWDLK] Parts for 59

Hello FL,
So far, we have been having a very warm and dry winter here in Seattle, allowing me to put in extra effort towards cleaning up the place.
Over the past 8 years, I have gone thru several parts cars, and I would like to get the spare parts to those who need them.
I will be posting items on the For Sale Section.

RogerH