[FWDLK] Antivirus programs

Title: Message
Hi All,

Would everyone PLEASE take a moment to update their antivirus programs today?  We keep getting a lot of bounces here from folks trying to send messages that contain small virii that could easily be cleaned.

If you don't have an antivirus program on your computer, well, simply put -- you are very, very dumb.  You can become very, very smart, very, very quickly by purchasing an antivirus program, installing it, and keeping it updated.

Thanks,

-Dave