Re: [FWDLK] Antivirus programs

In a message dated 1/22/03 7:00:34 AM Pacific Standard Time, Dave.Stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

If you don't have an antivirus program on your computer, well, simply put -- you are very, very dumb.  You can become very, very smart, very, very quickly by purchasing an antivirus program, installing it, and keeping it updated.

Thanks,

-Dave

I totally agree Dave and I strongly recommend Norton Systems Works, which includes the Anti Virus with one year of free updates.  And from what I understand, the weather in your area is so cold right now that some of these viruses may freeze anyhow!..............................Bill B>