[FWDLK] snipers

Hi all,
    I guess I have snipers of a different kind on my mind lately!  The ones waiting to ambush our service people doing their jobs, over the pond, to protect our butts!  Including the backsides of those in other countries looking the other way...again!   Compared to that, getting whacked on Ebay just doesn't pay to talk about!
    Does anyone on the list have a family member or know someone serving in the Gulf region that would like to receive magazines and things from home???  Maybe we could send them some Fwdlk. calendars and/or some MoPar Muscle and Hot Rod magazines to read.  Just a thought... Any ideas?
John in peaceful WI, staying in, out of the cold!