[FWDLK] Ball Joints

Hi To All,
   It is - 13 dregrees today so I'm staying inside as much as possible.  I found a some ball joints in a greenish box that says Mopar on it and the number FA 396.  Could any one tell me what this is for or the Mopar P/N?  I'm thinking it is a manufactures number but not for sure and I don't have anything to cross it to or from.
Thank you in Advance.
Jack