Re: [FWDLK] Front end kit

Vincent.
There are other parts to consider but it just depends on how worn out
your parts are and how far you want to go.
Some extra areas other than those you mentioned are:
Idler arm bushing
Centre link
Inner tie rod ends
Upper & lower control arm rubber "bumpers"
Wheel bearings
Shock absorbers
Upper shock absorber tower bushings
Make sure that you ask them if all the parts that they will be supplying
you are Made In USA.
I bought a front end kit from Kanters and it contained a lot of Asian
manufactured parts, which needless to say, did not end up on my Fury.
Glenn.
57 Fury.