Re: [FWDLK] Front end kit

hi all.I just bought a front end kit from kanter,s for my 57 2 door surburban it lists at 190 dollars and includes everything you need i hope.I may have to buy another kit for my 61 phoenix ragtop as the control arm bushings all need replaced.
Anyone know of a better place to buy those parts?thanks Jack in Michigan