Re: [FWDLK] are back seats the same?

Good Morning to all,
   On the subject of seats, it reminded me of the 55 Dodge 4 door I'm parting out.  Both front and back seats are in decent shape but would need reupholstered.  If any one would be in need of these, let me know privately.  In the spring when it gets warmer and the snow is gone so will be the car.  It has a "V" 8 poly in it with Powerflite that turns over by hand.  I have not tried to start it with a battery but would think with gas, spark and turn over it would run.  Never seen a Mopar that didn't.
Jack   in Shinglehouse, Pa   22.8 hot and muggy dergees this morning.