[FWDLK] Looking for Body Shop in CT or MA

[FWDLK] Looking for Body Shop in CT or MA

Hi All -

I'm currently looking for someone (a body shop or individual) to paint my 58
Plymouth in the Connecticut or central Massachusetts area. So far, I've been
unsuccessful in finding someone to do the job that isn't talking in the range
of $10,000+ ! That is, if they are willing to even take on the job, which most
are not. The car is disassembled and rust free.  Needs to be stripped, painted
and have panels reattached and aligned.  Any help appreciated...

Ron