Re: [FWDLK] 1957 DESOTO Fireflite Sportsman

Re: [FWDLK] 1957 DESOTO Fireflite Sportsman

At 08:43 3.2.2003 -0800, Nathan Nuttall wrote:
I have seen this car, although I didn't drive it or check it out too much
because it is out of my price range. It is really a nice looking car and he
takes care of it well.

The DeSoto is sold and is on it's way to Sweden... Did not get ahead of Swedes - I was interested in and my fellow, who can arrange shipping to Finland, is living just 20 minutes away from this place. All fine cars end up to Sweden, now they are cleaning out our country too. You can not believe the numbers of just Forward Look mopars located in this country.

Mark

http://fi.internations.net/mtl/other/end.htm

Not mine, but sounds interesting...

1957 DESOTO Fireflite Sportsman 2dr,341hemiV8,4bbl,pushbutton,two tone,
dual exhaust, new paint & int, CA car, dual rear ant, very original ,a
rare find
$9,900.00
North Hollywood, CA

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 2003 Calendar voting results and ordering information is online! Please visit: http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2003 for more information.