Re: [FWDLK] Frank Mitchell

Has anyone ever dealt with this man?

Of course!    He is out of touch with reality.  When his "warehouse"
was in Columbus, Ohio, I called him for some parts for my 1965
Barracuda. After a little talk on the phone, they said yes they had the
parts.  I said fine, and added I would drive up there and get them.
I drove up there and was treated poorly. They did not have the parts.
Could not produce them at the counter after an hour wait.. Treated
me like I was an idiot. I drove an hour each way to be treated like
I was the one who was in the wrong.

To the best of my knowledge he has been in trouble with ebay in the
past, and should be on good behavior now. However, I wouldn't
buy anything from Frank Mitchell unless I wanted it so badly I would
pay too much for it, AND he actually had the part and would let me
see it and touch it before cash changed hands.

Tom                1957 Coronet in southern Ohio