[FWDLK] 1960 Dodge 383 Engine Mounts

Hi Everyone,

I've got spring fever and am thinking about getting my Dodge out again.

I wanted to ask the list for any information about my Dodge's engine mounts.
My Mechanic has informed me the rubber inside the 3 engine mounts ( drivers,
passenger side and transmission mount ) have deteriorated and the mounts
need replacing.

Are these mounts found on other newer 383 engines in cars up the 70's models
compatible?

What other options do I have to consider?

Also, I need to have my power brake booster rebuilt. Any suggestions on who
/ where to have this done? (I live near Toronto Ontario Canada)

Regards,

Bill Taekema
1960 Dodge Polara