[FWDLK] white choke line sleeving

Hello List Members,,,
Does anyone have about 6" of the white insulation sleeving that goes over the auto choke stainless steel line.  Or you probably know where they are throwing it away??

All auto stores in my area have junked their old choke stove kits ,,,all we need is that white sleeving.

If you have,, or know where I can get please advise.
Does anyone sell it NOS?.

ED
LI  NY
57 FURY