Re: [FWDLK] Australian forward look cars

Re: [FWDLK] Australian forward look cars

On another forum there is an interesting late 60's early 70's Aussie version of a Dodge Charger.  I think it would be fascinating if someone could provide a pictoral of all the Forward Look and Mopar products from the 50's up through the 70's that are to be found in Australia.

Not only is their wildlife uniquely different "down there", so are their Chrysler products.

MD

Rog & Jan van Hoy <vanhilla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Got my WPC News yesterday, and the feature article is about Chrysler Australia.  Must say I've never seen the 1957-63 Chrysler Royal.  With a '54 Dodge/Plymouth windshield and body, '56 Plymouth fins and front fenders, it's a curious thing.  Anyone on the list have one?  Or more?

--Roger van Hoy, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '42 DeSoto, '66 Plymouth, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA

Do you Yahoo!?