[FWDLK] Australian forward look cars

Title: Message
Got my WPC News yesterday, and the feature article is about Chrysler Australia.  Must say I've never seen the 1957-63 Chrysler Royal.  With a '54 Dodge/Plymouth windshield and body, '56 Plymouth fins and front fenders, it's a curious thing.  Anyone on the list have one?  Or more?

--Roger van Hoy, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '42 DeSoto, '66 Plymouth, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA