[FWDLK] Help, Again 58 ply Tranny Question.....

[FWDLK] Help, Again 58 ply Tranny Question.....

Hello list, awhile back I asked a question about my auto push button tranny not shifting and alot of you gave me great advice. well.... like a dummy I saved all the e-mails on my computer without printing them. Anyway the computer crashed , I lost everthing. So Someone out there has the answers I'm looking for. Someone had a really nice cleaning procedure for the pushbutton cables written out. If any of you have this could you send it to me. My tranny won't shift , it's like it's still in gear when I try to tow it but when I crank the engine over the car doesn't lunge forward and the engine turns freely. the parking brakes are free because when I disconnect the drive shaft the car rolls easy. I forget which tranny I have, the buttons are R,N,D and L Any help is thanked in advance!!!!!

Danny

58 Belevdere
Straight 6, Auto.