[FWDLK] thank you

Thanks to all who responded to my SMS questions. The consensus is that they're good and honest. They may take awhile but their end product is good. They also haven't gotten into the computer age that well so phones calls are the best. I will try to make time to call them and tell you all how I'm treated. One list member says they'll stand by their word and he's never needed anything in writing. Well, thanks again. I'll keep you posted.
Take Care,
Frank