[FWDLK] Question on six cyl intake mainfold

[FWDLK] Question on six cyl intake mainfold

Hello list hope everyone is well, I have a question being new to mopar I'm pretty iliterate to all the motors, etc. here's my question, I have a 230 straight six, I'd like to get a  dual or four barrel intake for it, would a two barrel intake from like a slant six work?, Offenhauser also carries a for barrel log type intake. but I don't know if they'd fit a mopar, could  I make one fix a mopar 230?? it was for a chevy 292 straight six. Any help would be great , Thanks in advance.

Danny
58 Belevdere