Re: [FWDLK] weather report

Roger

The weather in New Jersey is awful.  We are at the tail end of a 24 inch snowfall with  blizzard conditions.  It snowed for about 22 hours.  You cannot see my driveway as it is a straight line from my lawn across the driveway and onto the other side.  And my son in law took a pass with his plow about 6:00 this morning.  There is a drift up against my detached garage that's about 4 feet high.  With a little luck he'll have me plowed out sometime tomorrow afternoon.  That's the weather report from Oakland, NJ about 40 miles northwest of New York City.
John Paxos