Re: [FWDLK] weather report

Central Ohio has maxed out at maybe 12-15 inches of snow...I haven't heard exact numbers, but judging by the amount on the table out back, that should be fairly accurate.
It snowed here pretty constantly from Friday evening until earlier today with only a few stoppages on Saturday morning as far as I know...luckily (or unfortunately) we didn't get the couple of feet other parts of the country did...did get a day off from college though, that's always a plus (and very rare...think its the first time OSU or CSCC has closed down in close to 10 years).  Just wish they cancelled classes tomorrow too...it's my early day and sleeping in would be a lot of fun.

Garrett in Central Ohio