[FWDLK] weather

HI all,
    So winter wonderland has gone East!   Can't say I wish we would have gotten it!  Here in Central WI, it is currently 22, cloudy, breezy and should reach into the low 30s.   Yesterday was beautiful...36, sunny, slight breeze!  Darn near got sunburn unloading the oak firewood for my shop!   Used my snowplow twice so far this winter...hopefully I won't hook it up anymore...   reality check...I am in WI...winter lasts until June!
    Keep your chins up...above the drifts, and keep your shovel handle away from those body parts you want to protect when the shovel catches a crack in the driveway.

John in WI