[FWDLK] Happy days are HERE again!

As I  "understand" it, I cannot 'forward' a message to this List.

So, I'll just say that I contacted Keisler Automotive, regarding "my"
idea that they ought to consider developing an automatic overdrive
transmission for our cars, based upon the late-model 518 auto-o.d.
Torqueflite.

Well, I received a message from Shafi Keisler, tonite, (which I will
"try" to enclose, herewith), saying : " Thank you for your inquiry. Yes,
we are developing a kit with the 518 , now. Stay in touch. ( A man of
few words; but they're enough!!!!).

If y'all know about Keisler's 5-speed manual-trannie overdrive units,
for late-60's MoPars, they are universally-acclaimed, and  can allow a
4:11 to cruise like a 2.92 (I recall)!

Boy, I cannot wait!

You can  find, & write to, Keisler Automotive, on their website.

Neil Vedder , &  3.55:1 Horace