Re: [FWDLK] weather report

Speaking of piles of snow on/in cars...here's a what I saw when I opened my
garage door after we got all our snow here in Central Ohio...
http://home.columbus.rr.com/usautos/impala_frontsnowy.jpg

here's another shot of the same car:
http://home.columbus.rr.com/usautos/Impala_sidesnow.jpg

They need a service where you can rent really big cars to let sit in your
driveway before a big snow...when all the snow has fallen, just hop in the
car and back it out of the driveway...and in its place will be a nice, clear
driveway.

Garrett in Central Ohio
Got to 40 today, snowed some more, snow started melting...and then it froze
again.