Re: [FWDLK] 2003 Forward Look Calendar Update

Re: [FWDLK] 2003 Forward Look Calendar Update

A contract could be written an a 'so much per piece' basis or a 'so much per
hundred' basis. Also, if someone wants a calendar, then they should pay up
front.  That's how most businesses work.  Also, offering a discount for people
that order a calendar before a certain date may help determine an approximate
number. Paypal makes all this way too easy !

My 2c.

Ron