[FWDLK] 2003 Forward Look Calendar Update

[FWDLK] 2003 Forward Look Calendar Update

Title: Message
Hi All,

I am still waiting for the calendars to arrive (isn't it the middle of MARCH???).  The printer said he sent them on Friday, but when I called him again, he said they were actually shipped Monday.  I am going to try calling UPS tomorrow and see if they are down at their depot.  If they are there, I will go and get them, but I don't think I will be able to ship them Saturday as the post offices around here close at 12:30 on Saturdays.

On the bright side, I did receive a few of them on Monday.  There are a few things that I would have changed if they would have provided me with a proof, but overall they look great.  They rival the Hemmings calendars that I based them on, and are certainly the nicest calendar I have in my office.  I know everyone will be pleased with the content & quality (if not the timeliness).

Again, I will keep y'all posted and let you know when they ship.

-Dave