[FWDLK] 2003 Forward Look Calendar Update

[FWDLK] 2003 Forward Look Calendar Update

Title: Message
Hi All,

I am still waiting for the calendars to arrive.  The printer had originally said he sent them on Feb 28th via UPS, but when I called him again, he said they were actually shipped March 3rd.  After waiting over a week, I was finally able to get a tracking number from him, and the tracking number shows that he only sent them yesterday.  They are scheduled to arrive via FedEx ground this Thursday, the 13th.

In short, that means that barring any other unforseen delays, they will all be going out in the mail on Friday morning.  I will email everyone again then to let them know for sure.

-Dave

PS - Whoever was complaining to PayPal about the time it was taking to get your calendar, PLEASE email me privately.  As I've stated before, I will be more than happy to refund all or a portion of your money due to the delays!!!  Just tell me, and you can get a no-questions-asked refund!