[FWDLK] Eaton Detroit

I have received word from a friend at Chrysler Corporation that Eaton Detroit was not the original supplier to Chrysler for leaf springs.

I've asked him to look into what company was the original supplier, if possible.

This does not change my opion of Eaton Detroit's current offering of newly produced springs.

Wayne Graefen