Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 8:17 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] 2003 Forward Look Calendar Update

Hi All,
I got word from the printers that the calendars were finally shipped on Friday... only two months later than they said they'd be done.

They should be here either today (hopefully) or tomorrow, but I can't guarantee that.  In any event, as I've said before, they will be going out the next morning after I receive them.  I have all of the envelopes addressed and labeled.  I've purchased over $700 in stamps and a postal scale to avoid any delay getting them out the door.

Again, my sincerest apologizes on this whole mess.  I was told in early December that these would be done by the end of of that month, but as you can see this was not the case.  I'm am highly annoyed that they didn't even start looking at the calendar until January, and never once during December did they ever call to say that they would be late.

If you feel annoyed at having to wait this long, I'm with you.  I'm feeling what you're feeling multiplied by 400 copies.

Thanks for bearing with us through all of these hassles.  I will send another email after they have hit the post office.

-Dave