Re: [FWDLK] Quadrajet on an LA question

My '86 Ramcharger came with a Quadrajet carb, it seems that mother Mopar
bought some Quadrajets from the General to install in between the last
Thermoquads and the first fuel injections. If you don't want to run the
return line back to the tank,  just plug it off with whatever's handy. My
'86 uses an in-line fuel filter with an extra fitting on one side to attach
the return line to, you might be able to use one of those to block off your
extra line.
Mike