[FWDLK] Sun Visor Brackets

Can anyone identify the following part numbers.  1759 598 and 1759 599.

If someone has a '57 Plymouth Belv. Convert with sun visors, please e-mail me.  I'd like to send you pictures of the brackets that I have to identify them.  I have two different types.One is removable ande one type is stationary.  Are the visors in the '57 Belv. cvt removable or stationary?  I am about to get the brackets rechromed and I don't want to do the wrong set.  Thanks.
John Paxos