[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#2406728310: S

[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#2406728310: STEPHEN KING & JOHN CARPENTERS CHRISTINE

This looks loke it might be the real deal. Little too pricey for me.

Title of item:  STEPHEN KING & JOHN CARPENTERS CHRISTINE
Seller: 8mileslim
Starts: Mar-09-03 07:20:54 PST
Ends:   Mar-19-03 07:20:54 PST
Price:  Starts at GBP 15,000.00
To bid on the item, go to:      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2406728310

Item Description:
        THIS IS NOT A DUMMY OR A CLONE THIS IS THE REAL UK FILM PROMOTION CAR CHRISTINE.
THIS VERY SPECIAL 1958 PLYMOUTH IS THE CAR THAT PROMOTED THE 1983 CULT HORROR FILM CHRISTINE, PLEASE UNDERSTAND SHE IS NOT IMMACULATE IN ANY WAY BUT SHE HAD A VERY HARD LIFE AND SHES DONE WELL TO LAST THIS LONG DONT GET ME WRONG SHE BY NO MEANS A SCRAPPER BUT SHE IS NOT TOTALLY ORIGINAL BUT SHE IS WHAT SHE IS LOVE HER OR HATE.
YOU HAVE TO BE A SERIOUS KING FAN OT OWN THIS CAR BECAUSE SHE WILL TAKE UP ALOT OF YOUR TIME. SHE DOES NEED SOME TLC BUT CANT BE CHANGED TO MUCH BECAUSE OF ALL THE PHOTOS THAT WERE TAKEN AT THE TIME SHE WAS STRUTTING HER STUFF.ITS ONE OF THOSE CARS YOU JUST DONT PLAY WITH YOU RESPECT HER AND SHE'LL RESPECT YOU.
THIS REALY IS A PIECE OF HORROR FILM HISTORY AND IS A VERY RARE CAR IN HER OWN RITE NOT JUST BECAUSE SHES CHRISTINE.
AT THE PRESENT TIME SHE OFF THE ROAD BUT IF THE RESERVE IS MET THEN I WILL PLACE A NEW M.O.T ON HER FOR THE LUCKY BIDDER.
I WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER SENSIBLE QUESTIONS ABOUT HER SO PLEASE E-MAIL ME BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE A CHEAP CAR NO MATTER WHAT HER CONDITION BECAUSE THE MEMORABILIA THAT COMES WITH HER IS PRICELESS (eg) a keyring fob only plastic but one of only two ever made mister king has the other one we believe. so as you can see thing like that are rarer than rocking horse ..... i think you get my drift.
THIS IS A VERY RELUCTANT SALE BUT THE PHRASE SHE'LL POSSESS YOU THEN DESTROY YOU IS NOT JUST A SAYING TRUST ME I KNOW.BUT SHES STILL PART OF THE FAMILY AND NOW SHE NEEDS NEW A GOOD HOME.THANKS FOR READING AND HAPPY BIDDING. TECH INFO
HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A PLYMOUTH SCOURNED
MAKE AND MODEL: 1958 PLYMOUTH BELVEDERE
ENGINE: 318CUIN (5.2L)V8 DUAL FURY
BRAKES: DRUMS ALL ROUND (NOT POWERED)
STEERING: BOX (NOT POWERED)