Re: [FWDLK] real head turner ???? :-(

Damn it, Iike the car, too; now that it's "done", it would be nice to
know that it 'came' outa a basket case, & not from a 'nice-car'.
The "C" pillar 'fastback'  effect is too over-done, extreme, for my
esthetics, but you know, the "fastback" would be very-interesting to
superimpose, over the exagerated fins of the 300-C concept car!

I'd like to see the car with a less 'over-the-top'
fastback. Can anyone on the List, who is adept
with computer technology, 'play' with the shape of the fastback, & give
us different possible-images of what the car COULD have looked-like?
Might be fun.

Neil Vedder
(stock LOOKING D500)