[FWDLK] Finally! some pics of my '57

Some of you have been following along with my restoration of a '57 DeSoto
Fireflite sedan.  If you care to, you may look at the series of restoration
pictures by going to my main '57 web site,
<http://www.angelfire.com/de/petrus/index.html> and taking the link at
FIREFLITE NEWS.  I snapped some pics just this afternoon and have them posted.

Thanks for looking!

Ed Petrus
'57 Firedome sedan
'57 Fireflite sedan