[FWDLK] 57 <--> 59 steering wheel interchange?

[FWDLK] 57 <--> 59 steering wheel interchange?

Hi y'all,

Anyone know offhand whether a '59 deluxe steering wheel can be interchanged onto a '57 column that came with a standard hard rubber wheel?   Cars in question are a '59 Chrysler and '57 DeSoto.  Both cars are power steering.  Chrysler dropped its coaxial PS box after '57 but I don't know if anything else changed.

Reply direct or to the list if the info is universal.

Thanks,
Wayne