[FWDLK] 2003 Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet

[FWDLK] 2003 Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet

Hello Everyone,

Robert Soule and I would like to invite all owners
and/or enthusiasts of Imperials and C-Body Chrysler
Plymouth, Dodge, DeSoto, and related Chrysler products
to attend the 2003 Southern Regional Imperial &
Chrysler Meet in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the weekend
of May 30 - June 1.

Make your plans now to attend the 2003 Southern
Regional Imperial & Chrysler Meet.  We had an
excellent meet last year in Chattanooga and we are
looking forward to another fine meet this year.  Tons
of pictures with accompanying text of last year's
Southern Regional Imperial & Chrysler Meet in
Chattanooga can be found at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Chattanooga2002/.
Last year's meet was one of the best Imperial &
Chrysler events I've ever been to.  And remember --
this meet is open not only to all Imperials, but also
to ALL C-Body Chrysler products! So polish that
chrome, wax that paint, shine those tires, and come to
the Southern Regional Imperial & Chrysler Meet in
Chattanooga, TN, on May 30th, 31st, and June 1st.

*Registration:  There is no registration fee for this
meet.  However, we request that you PLEASE REGISTER so
we will know who is attending, what cars to expect,
and
how many attendees will be at the Friday night
cook-out and the Saturday night cook-out.

IMPORTANT!!!  To attend, please send Robert Soule
(soule100@xxxxxxxxxxx) or Elijah Scott
(Imperial1971@xxxxxxxxx) the following information:
your name (and names of any guests) attending the
meet, the make and model of the car(s) you will be
driving, and indicate if you will be attending the
Friday and/or Saturday night dinners.

Please complete the following form, paste it to an
email, and send to Robert Soule (soule100@xxxxxxxxxxx)
 or Elijah Scott (Imperial1971@xxxxxxxxx).
_________________________________

Name:

Name or Names of guests:

Make and Model of Car(s):

Will you be attending the Friday night cook-out?

How many will be in your party?

Will you be attending the Saturday night cook-out?

How many will be in your party?
_____________________________

Please read the following information for a schedule
of events and information on accommodations.
_____________________________

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:

*Friday, May 30th - Dinner, informal hamburger/hot dog
cookout at 7:00 PM EDT at the home of Robert and
Laqueta Soule, followed by a tour of the Soule
garage and Imperial and Chrysler collection.

*Saturday, May 31st -  Meet and drive, kick tires,
share stories, tell lies, drool, etc., at the Soule
home.  We are also considering a 20 mile trip to the
Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum for lunch cookout or
picnic. The Railroad Museum has a very nice pine
thicket picnic area located next to a grass field that
would be available to us for parking. The Museum will
be operating their vintage steam locomotive and
running trains between their 2 stations. The round
trip only takes about an hour and might be something
we could do as a group. For more information about the
Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum follow this link:
http://www.tvrail.com.

*Saturday Dinner -  We will have a cookout or pizza
party at the Soule residence at 6:00 PM. After dinner,
I expect we will show some Chrysler product
films/videos, such as dealer ads, sales training
stuff, and/or old television ads later in the evening.
I am sure there will be more tire kicking and driving
as this went on until past midnight last year. We will
also have a bond fire burning all evening for those
who might enjoy roasting marshmallows and enjoy
cocktails around the warmth of a night fire. Please
note this is a BYOB event.
_____________________________

ACCOMMODATIONS:
No hotel accomodations have been reserved specifically
for this event.  However, many accomodations are
readily available in the Hixson, TN, area. Hixson is
located on the north side of Chattanooga and is easily
accessible from Interstates 75 and 24.  It will
provide the closest hotel accomodations to the Soule
home.  A Holiday Inn, a Hampton Inn, and several other
chain hotels are readily available in the area within
a reasonable driving distance to the Soule home.
Please do consider making your hotel reservations as
early as possible.

Be sure to bring your lawn chairs to enjoy under the
shade trees at the Soules' house!

DIRECTIONS or futher information:

*Please email Robert (soule100@xxxxxxxxxxxx) or Elijah
(Imperial1971@xxxxxxxxx).

We hope to see you at the 2003 Southern Regional
Imperial & Chrysler Meet!