[FWDLK] Bearings.

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a good supplier of bearings, specifically transmission bearings. After waiting 8 weeks for my local supplier in Auckland,NZ to source the wrong bearings and of a quality not fit for my lawnmower, I was hoping some of you knowledgeable people on the list may be able to point me in the right direction.

The bearings I need are the input shaft to housing {part # 1672 194} & rear mainshaft to housing {1633 718} for a '57-'59 Mopar 3-speed manual. Because we have upped the engine hp, I would prefer to use a modern day, high load, bearing as opposed to an NOS one.

I also have the numbers off the old bearngs if needed.

Thanks so much for any help with this.
Owen