De : Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]De la part de Owen & Jo Grigg
Envoyé : mardi 1 avril 2003 1:34
À : L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [FWDLK] Bearings.

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a good supplier of bearings, specifically transmission
bearings. After waiting 8 weeks for my local supplier in Auckland,NZ to
source the wrong bearings and of a quality not fit for my lawnmower, I was
hoping some of you knowledgeable people on the list may be able to point me
in the right direction.

The bearings I need are the input shaft to housing {part # 1672 194} & rear
mainshaft to housing {1633 718} for a '57-'59 Mopar 3-speed manual. Because
we have upped the engine hp, I would prefer to use a modern day, high load,
bearing as opposed to an NOS one.

I also have the numbers off the old bearngs if needed.

Thanks so much for any help with this.
Owen