Re: [FWDLK] Left hand lug nuts

My 1968 D100 with 20,000 approx miles  has left-hand lug nuts.
Unfortunately, the dealership decided to inspect the front brakes
before I bought it, and the mechanic put the front drums on the wrong
side of the vehicle!!!
Always check the ends of the studs before you attack the brakes.
You might have left-hand studs and nuts lurking somewhere.
Tom
The Obssessed