[FWDLK] Engine weights etc

At the risk of being more unpopular then Jean Chretin at a red neck reunion, the Cadillac 500 cubic inch engine, when equipped with an aluminium intake only weighs 40 pounds more than small block chevrolet engine. Like some of our forward look cars, they may be big but its all air. The Cadillac engine makes incredible torque and h.p. with bullet proof reliability.  Is becoming a popular swap for none Marque concerned performace addicts on limited budgets. I almost did this to my Plodge, but decided all Mopar was cooler than than blowing the doors off everyone. This way I won't be ashamed to open the hood 'n d hood.

Do you Yahoo!?